Day 1: COCHIN – COLOMBO – NEGOMBO
- NEGOMBO the golden sandy beacon decorated An ideal beachside retreat for the discerning traveller. Make your way across the golden sandy beach decorated with colourful fishing canoes and indulge in the finest gourmet cuisine with freshwater delicacies or take a boat tour along the bird filled lagoon. Arrive Colombo & Transfer to Negombo. Check in & relax on leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel (Lunch / Dinner)
Day 2: NEGOMBO - PINNAWALA – MAWANELLA - KANDY
- Breakfast at Hotel Transfer to Pinnawala visit Elephant Orphanage Mawanella Herbal & Spice Gardens Lunch at a Restaurant Evening witness a Cultural dance show Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner) PINNAWALA ELEPHANT ORPHANAGE Head over to the sanctuary for wild Asian elephants, and spend your days among the majestic beasts, from being involved in feeding baby elephants to joining the entire herd for a bath as they splash and frolic around the local river. KANDY Kandy the cultural capital of Sri Lanka is steeped in rich history. Take a stroll through the botanical gardens adorned with orchids and spices, try its gem museums, witness the famous Perahara-a cultural pageant featuring drummers, dancers and jeweled elephants, and bear witness to the sacred temple of the tooth relic, built during the 17th century.
Day 3: KANDY- RAMBODA – NUWARAELIYA
- RAMBODA TEA PLANTATION Set in a scenic village in the hill country of Sri Lanka, it's a near fairytale landscape with waterfalls, rivers, misty mountains and lush green surroundings. Go ahead, take it all in and refresh your senses with the natural beauty that is 'Ramboda'. NUWARAELIYA Far across the mountain valley of lush green hills and beyond the minty freshness of cypress trees lies what many call as “Little England”. Enjoy a cup of tea at the very heart of Sri Lanka's tea haven, indulge in the freshest strawberries at the many farms or embrace the cooling breeze as you stroll through the parks and lakes. Breakfast at Hotel City tour Of Kandy, Tooth Relic temple, Gem Museum Ramboda Tea Plantations & Waterfalls visit Shri Bhakta Hanuman temple Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel (Nuwaraeliya) (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Day 4 : NUWARAELIYA - DIVURUMPOLA – BANDARAWELA - ELLA
- BANDARAWELA Beyond the legendary caves, misty mountains and breathtaking waterfalls lies a retreat with the healthiest climate in the world. The eco capital of Sri Lanka, Bandarawela is a sanctuary for romantics, explorers and those seeking solitude. Breakfast at Hotel City tour of Nuwaraeliya, Gregory Lake, Golf Court, Turf Club, Hakgala Gardens, Seetha Amman temple Divurumpola Seetha Agni Pariksha place Bandarawela Ravana Waterfalls Eavana Caves in Ella lunch at a Restaurant Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Day 5 : NUWARAELIYA – KITULGALA - COLOMBO KITHULGALA
- Kithulgala is immortalized as a filming location for the Oscar-winning classic 'The Bridge over the River Kwai'. Famous for its camping, white water rafting, trekking and mountain biking adventures, the forest reserve is also a nature lover's delight being home to rare fauna and flora, including endemic birds, butterflies and mammals. COLOMBO As the commercial capital, Colombo is a potpourri of colonial architecture, vast cultures, beaches, fine dining and shopping precincts. Take a stroll along the GalleFace Green or hop aboard a tuk-tuk and journey around the city, get your last minute shopping done, visit the floating market, party till dawn at one of many night clubs and try the quintessential Sri Lankan snack called Kothu Rotti. Breakfast at Hotel Transfer to Colombo via Kitulgala for stop over (Lunch at a Restaurant) Colombo City & Shopping tour Panchamuga Anjaneya temple visit Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight stay at Hotel (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Day 6 : COLOMBO - COCHIN / TRIVANDRUM
- After Breakfast at Hotel Transfer to Airport for your flight to Cochin / Trivandrum.